Weekender First Aid Kit — BRAND NEW!
Group Size: 1-5 People
Trip Duration: 3-5 Days
Weight: 1 lb, 7 oz
This personal first aid kit is chock-full of everything you need to handle most basic medical emergencies in the backcountry (or anywhere, for that matter). This extremely thorough yet super compact kit is perfect for day hikes, fishing trips, camping trips, and more. Save over 30% on first aid supplies compared to purchasing the contents separately! Bag shown has (sadly) been discontinued.
Our executive director, Clif, and program director, Phil, both carry this first aid kit as their standard personal first aid kit for their outings. Care to ask them how they like it? Feel free to email them and ask away!
(2) - Pairs Nitrile Gloves
(1) - SOAP Note (paper)
(1) - Trauma Shears
(1) - Tweezers, straight steel
(1) - Silk Tape, 1"
(1) - CPR Mask, Keychain
(1) - Space Blanket
(1) - Wilderness First Aid Pocket Guide
(1) - Fox 40 Rescue Whistle
(2) - Disposable Thermometers by 3M
(1) - Diaper Pins (set of 4)
(4) - Adhesive Bandage, Regular
(2) - Adhesive Bandage, Knuckle
(2) - Adhesive Bandage, Fingertip
(2) - Adhesive Bandage, Large
(1) - Tegaderm Occlusive Dressing
(1) - Trauma Pad, 5"x9"
(4) - Gauze Pads, 4"x4" (sterile)
(1) - Gauze Roll (sterile)
BURNS & BLISTERS
(2) - Burn Jel Burn Packets
(2) - Blister Pads (Second Skin)
(1) - Tincture of Benzoin
(1) - Moleskin, 3x4"
(2) - Hypodermic Needles
(1) - Elastic "Ace" Wrap
(1) - Triangular Bandage
MEDICATIONS & WIPES
(2) - Antacid
(2) - Aspirin
(2) - Diphenhydramine (Benadryl)
(2) - Electrolytes
(4) - Ibuprofen
(2) - Sting Swabs
(2) - Triple-Antibiotic Ointment Packets
(2) - Hydrocortisone Cream Packets
(4) - Povidone-Iodine Prep Pads
(4) - Alcohol Prep Pads
(2) - Antiseptic Wipes
NOTE: This kit comes with a bag. Bag/case style shown has been discontinued, and is now a red, zippered first aid pouch, not the fold-open style shown.